CONTACT & BOOKING PROTOCOL
PLEASE NOTE: I am currently unavailable for bookings. Any news or changes to this will be announced both here and on my social media.
Due to my full and vibrant life, coupled with my choice to be independent, I only accept initial booking enquiries in the form of SMS or email. This will ensure no vital contact or appointment details are lost.
If you would like to speak on the phone before you make a booking, I am happy to schedule a call where I can take my time to openly answer your questions. Please mention this when sending your enquiry.
Before contacting me, please read my Terms of Arrangement page in detail. By submitting an enquiry in any form, you are officially agreeing to abide by these terms and conditions.
Next, please ensure the following information is provided in your first enquiry. Please mention if you have a preferred mode of contact, or a window of time for my reply, eg: standard work hours only.
- Preferred name
- Contact details
- Request for booking date and time
- Any additional details, questions or requests
- Information for screening – choose one of the following:
- Employment details (company and position)
- A copy of your photo ID
- The names and contact details/profile link of two other providers you have spent time with that I can contact for a reference. Please provide the contact details you used when you booked them (if different from the details you gave me) to ensure the reference check is as quick and easy as possible.
If you do not offer any details for screening, I reserve the right to decline your booking request. I am trusting you with my time, mind and body in a private setting. In return, some details to ensure I will be safe isn’t much to ask.
Polite and concise booking enquiries are essential at all times. Please give me all the information I ask for swiftly, and without objection. If you show hesitation and do not take initiative to explain or problem
Please allow 24-48 hours for a response. If you have not heard back and you are sure your initial enquiry was polite and concise, feel free to follow up.